The Department of Health and Social Care has announced an alert level update for West Yorkshire, stating Calderdale, the City of Bradford, Kirklees, Lees and Wakefield will move from alert level high to very high from 00.01 on Monday 2nd November.
England (further information can be found here)
Please find below the regions which currently find themselves under Covid alert level: high and Covid alert level: very high.
- Berkshire: Slough
- Cheshire: Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester
- Cumbria: Barrow-in-Furness
- Derbyshire: Chesterfield, Erewash, some wards in High Peak, North East Derbyshire
- Essex: Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castle Point, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Tendring, Uttlesford
- Leicestershire: Leicester, Oadby and Wigston
- London: All 32 boroughs plus the City of London
- Nottinghamshire: Ashfield, Bassetlaw, Broxtowe, Gedling, Mansfield, Newark & Sherwood, Nottingham City, Rushcliffe. (from Friday 30th Nottinghamshire will be classed as ‘very high’)
- North Yorkshire: York
- Staffordshire: Stoke-on-Trent
- Surrey: Elmbridge
- Tees Valley: Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees
- Tyne and Wear: Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Sunderland
- West Midlands: Birmingham, Coventry, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton
- West Yorkshire: Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Leeds, Wakefield (until Sunday 1st November)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston-Upon-Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- West Midlands: Dudley, Staffordshire, Telford and Wrekin
- East Midlands: Amber Valley, Bolsover, Derbyshire Dales, Derby City, South Derbyshire, High Peak (whole of), Charnwood
- East of England: Luton
- South East: Oxford City
- Cheshire: Warrington
- Greater Manchester: Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan
- Lancashire: Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool, Burnley, Chorley, Fylde, Hyndburn, Lancaster, Pendle, Preston, Ribble Valley, Rossendale, South Ribble, West Lancashire, Wyre
- Liverpool City Region: Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wirral
- South Yorkshire: Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield
- West Yorkshire: Calderdale, City of Bradford, Kirklees, Leeds and Wakefield (from Monday 2nd November)
- There are a series of nationwide restrictions, with extra restrictions applying in the Central Belt. Details of the current measures can be found here.
- A new system of levels has been published and is coming into force from 2 November.
- Details of the levels applied to each part of the country and information on what you can and cannot do at each level can be found here.
- Wales is in a “firebreak lockdown”, which will continue until 9th November. Further information can be found here.